“Everyone needs a coach… We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.” ~ Bill Gates
We don’t question the need great athletes have for a great coach. These days, fewer and fewer executives question their own need for a coach. The results speak for themselves. Coaching works.
The right coach will help you:
- Get better results, faster, with more precision
- Clarify your goals and attain them
- Focus your efforts where they’ll be most fruitful
- Clarify your values and live by them
- Identify your blind spots & weaknesses – and fix them
- Be accountable
- Increase in confidence
- Take action
- Benefit from a third-party perspective
- Express then surpass your own expectations
The right coach will be one you can trust. A coach is part therapist, part consultant, and a whole lot more besides. We all need a coach to reach our full potential. Coaching isn’t just about cheerleading and encouragement; many of us will never fulfill our potential because even our best friends and family unwittingly hold us back by tactfully refraining from telling us certain key truths about ourselves, or by encouraging us to do the things that they themselves have a personal stake in, instead of what is best for us.
As your coach, my focus is on one thing only – YOUR SUCCESS!